Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 1.1 test question

Thanks, I forgot to look at the views menu.

Craig

On Jan 23, 2007, at 12:43 AM, Clement Chu wrote:

In the Breakpoint View, you can see "white inverted triangle" on right hand side of menu bar. Click on it, then you can see "Group By" menu.

Clement

Craig Rasmussen wrote:
In the Breakpoint View tests, item 6, it says to choose 'Group By- >Parallel Breakpoint Set'. However, I can't find this menu. I assume you get to it by right-clicking in the Breakpoints View? Is this a bug?

Craig