Re: [ptp-dev] How does SDM do the scalability problem

We're using a MPI broadcast network topology for communication with nodes to get log(n) scalability. I looked at MRNet but ruled it out a) because it is written in C++, and b) because it doesn't solve the startup problem (i.e. how do the MRNet daemons get started) and I don't want to have to rely on special daemons running on the machine.

Greg