Re: [ptp-dev] Updated test plan for 1.1 release

On Dec 19, 2006, at 6:22 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

Hey all,

I've updated the test plan for the 1.1 release. Please take a look and let me know if anything needs to be added/changed.

Beth, in particular, the PLDT test plan needs updating. Will you get a chance, or would you like me to update it?

There is no mention of Fortran debugging. I should at least try the Intel Fortran compiler and see where we stand. There web site mentions that you can use the recently enhanced gdb debugger with ifort (I'm attaching their white paper). I think the IBM compiler also supports gdb. Beth, is there anyway IBM could make an AIX machine available for testing? I know some companies have test farms.

Happy Holidays,
Craig

Back to the top