Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment implementation for PTPResource Manager model

On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Simoni, Diglio wrote:

Same here...

Sorry I couldn't make the Dec 12th meeting, BTW...

Simoni,

Have you looked at the Moab documentation and do you have a pointer to where it can be obtained? Randy found some good documentation on LSF:

http://www.flowguide.de/manuals/lsf/6.2/lsf6.2_sdk/lsf_sdkTOC.html

The remote proxies need to be able to determine when state has changed in the queueing system (a job finishes for example). LSF doesn't directly support updates in their API so I'm polling, looking for changes. Do you know if Moab provides notification of changes?

Happy Holidays,
Craig

Back to the top