Re: [ptp-dev] Remote capabilities

On Nov 27, 2006, at 11:47 AM, Craig Rasmussen wrote:

I've finished draft of a requirements document for remote capabilities in PTP. If I can, I'll put it up on the wiki today.

I've added a start to the remote requirements to the wiki. However, now the requirements need to integrated with the other remote services documents. In particular, requirements-like text currently located elsewhere should to be moved to the requirements document before it is finished (hah, wikis are never finished).

Then the evaluation of existing remote services (e.g., RSE) needs to be updated before we can reevaluate our remote plans and start a design.

By the way, for those interested in a higher-level announcement group distinct from the dev group, bug Greg to create one :-)

Tianchao, are you still confident in your assessment that the EFS should be used for CDT remote builds?

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top