Re: [ptp-dev] updated separate Fortran lexer/parser

On Nov 7, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Christopher D. Rickett wrote:

- correctly allow for carriage-return/new-line combinations as T_EOS.

My bad, I committed the wrong FortranLexer.g

- allow EOF (end-of-file) to occur in place of some T_EOS tokens.

I was able to document this was a problem.  By the way, do you know why some compilers warn you if you don't have a final carriage return?

- accept more string literals.

I'll try to look at this stuff today.

Craig

Back to the top