Re: [ptp-dev] Building org.eclipse.ptp.orte

Yeah, I never got my office linux machine PTP build to work the other day.
I think it finally all compiled but then gave some error and I had to
leave.
I hope to go into the office today and chase it down some more, to test
PLDT  on it before next week's Tutorial.
I'm scared to update my thinkpad linux if there are problems from HEAD.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Craig Rasmussen
             <crasmussen@lanl.
             gov>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/02/2006 05:41          [ptp-dev] Building
             PM                        org.eclipse.ptp.orte

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I just noticed that org.eclipse.ptp.orte is compiled with gcc rather
than mpicc.  In looking at the Makefile it assigns CC=mpicc so I'm
not sure why this happens but it looks like a bug to me.  Building
org.eclipse.pdp.debug.sdm builds with mpicc as expected.

Just wondering,
Craig