Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Step into problem

I can display the values of a and b (NOT zero value).

Can you try your code with CDT first? See any difference between cdt and ptp.

Clement

yang ke wrote:
Oh, I am sorry. That was a handmistake, and it should be printf("a=%d,b=%s",a,b) in f() :-) thanks Greg. a and b were treated as arguments of f(), I wonder why they both had a ZERO value.

    It looks like you're not passing the a and b arguments to printf,
    only the format string.

    Greg

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>

 <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>