Re: [ptp-dev] PTP web site converted to Phoenix

On Jun 13, 2006, at 1:23 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

As indicated in today's PTP monthly status call, I have made most of a pass
at converting the main pages
of our PTP web site at http://eclipse.org/ptp  to Phoenix, the Eclipse
Foundation's new web site content management system
(See http://eclipse.org/phoenix for details)

The Phoenix version so far is at http://eclipse.org/ptp/index2.php
Feedback and suggestions welcome.
Let me know if/when you think it's "done" enough to cut over and i will
make this replace the default website.

I looked at the Fortran portion and it looks fine. You might think about replacing the last sentence with "the Photran project, which includes our FDT contribution and is the official home for the Fortran IDE"). The Outline view was entirely done by UIUC so I'm not sure if it should be included as a bullet item.

Craig

Back to the top