Re: [ptp-dev] BBQ this Saturday

I'll be there with at least me and my daughter (3, she won't eat anything I'm sure :)). We will probably have to bail around 1/2 if it's still going on that long to get my daughter home for a nap. I will probably be bringing a bud of mine from Santa Fe - so that's 2 eaters. We/I will bring something like a mac n cheese southern style dish my wife cooks, likely in the crock-pot. Good ole' fashion southern f00d.

Cya then.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Randy M. Roberts wrote:
PTP-Dev'ers,

In celebration of my becoming a PTP committer my wife, Teri, and I will
be having a BBQ at our place in White Rock this Saturday starting
about 11:00AM.  We will cook hamburgers, chicken and sausage on
the grill.  If you want to bring other grill foods you are certainly
welcome.  We will also make some veggies, probably a green bean
casserole.  Salads and desserts are certainly welcome as well.

BYOB, spouse, and children.  Let us know if you will be coming and
how many you will be.  You can RSVP to rsqrd@xxxxxxxx or call me at
665-4285.

Directions:

	Take RT 4 from Truck route into White Rock.
	Turn left on Sherwood Blvd. (Sherwood Blvd is the road that one
        turns into to get to Smiths.)
	After passing Aztec Rd. on your left (just after the post
	office), our house is third on the left.  Look for the pale
	white stucco house with two Maple trees in the front yard.

	Randy and Teri Roberts
	107 Sherwood Blvd.
	Los Alamos, NM 87544
	(505)672-0270