Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Today

I'd add

(1) Status/timeline for conversion to Eclipse 3.2 and CDT 3.1 (I'm working
on PLDT tools now.)
(2) User community - I don't see any traffic on the newsgroup, or other
indication of who is using PTP.
        (The eclipse server that has the download stats has been offline
for the last few days at least. Does anyone know any user info?)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/09/2006 09:26          [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference
             AM                        Call Today

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi all,

A reminder that the monthly call is today: