RE: [ptp-dev] PTP and which version of CDT (and Eclipse platform) used

Yes, the CDT debug API is not changing in CDT 3.1. The Eclipse platform
still supports the old APIs that the CDT was using so there was no need to
change.

We need clearer direction from the users of these APIs on how to properly
support the new platform APIs. This should hopefully come together in CDT
4.0 next year.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com