[ptp-dev] Greetings from Santa Clara

Flight out of ABQ was delayed, a lot, and we missed out connection in Salt
Lake to San Jose.  They put us up in this dive hotel, all the food was
closed at the airport so we couldn't get any dinner (even though they gave
us vouchers) - there wasn't a shuttle to or from the airport so we had to
spend our own money on a cab - not reimbursed by Delta.

Next morning we got to San Jose uneventfully.  The Hyatt is a great hotel,
if you're staying here.

Want to thank everyone as well for help on getting the 1.0 release done.
People testing, fixing bugs, finishing touches, etc.

See you guys Monday or Tuesday or something.

 - Nate.

Back to the top