Re: [ptp-dev] RC5 debug OK on mac mini - Run?? Is this 1.0.0?

On Mar 17, 2006, at 7:27 AM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

I made a completely new eclipse, cdt, and ptp install here on the mac mini.
(same 'ole OpenMPI install from before).

Debugger worked fine.  (With 4 processes instead of 32.  :-)    )
Runtime never switched to PTP runtime perspective, and from UI didn't appear to run, but may have run so fast (simple hello MPI world) that UI didn't change.

Automatically switching to the PTP runtime has never been provided. Maybe open a feature if this is something we should have? The UI will automatically switch to the PTP debug perspective when a parallel breakpoint is hit, however.

Console looked like it probably worked fine.

(I didn't check ptp runtime yesterday; I usually concentrate on the debugger since it's much more interesting, esp. for small fast-running programs.)

Can we get the updated help into the build if this is going to be 1.0.0??

Yes, we'll roll another core plugin today.

Great job everyone!!!  Let's go to EclipseCon!!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone...

--
...Beth