[ptp-dev] Proposed PTP Stickers

Here is the sticker logo that I have, that I can print for EclipseCon.  It
fits on the Avery#8293 sticker page,
on round circles, 1 1/2" in diameter.
I am hoping to replace the blue circles with the eclipse purple ball.  Hmmm
wonder if there is any copyright problem with that?
I could print "lots" (a whole package of the stickers at least),
20 per page, 20 sheets per package, minus whatever I mess up on.
We can pass them out at the conference.  (There is one on my thinkpad
already.)
I could also potentially print some with day and times of the PTP events,
to encourage
people to attend the PTP talk, demo, BOF, etc.

Reactions? Maybe I should try to fit the URL on the bottom of the sticker.
http://eclipse.org/ptp

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511