[ptp-dev] RIP Simulator

I've taken the Simulator out of normal mode for users. There is now a checkbox on the PTP preferences page if you want to enable Developer Mode. If you do this, you have to restart PTP (sorry, but it's just not worth coding this the hard way for something only 1 or 2 of us use once every couple of months). When you restart, you will be able to select the Simulation mode from the preferences page.

I haven't figured out how I want to get rid of the Simulator page yet. Currently it shows up regardless of which mode you are in. The problem is that this page is defined in the plugin.xml so I cannot very easily add or remove it based on whether some value is set in the preferences.

Trying to come up with some other way to do this . . . ideas?

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence