Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Reminder

Please add to agenda:
EclipseCon planning -   http://eclipseCon.org   March 20-23, 2006  in Santa
Clara
a. remind everyone of PTP talk by Greg - Tuesday 3:30 PM
b. PTP demo Wednesday 2:00 PM
c. BOF (Birds of a Feather get-together) - tentative schedule

For the PTP demo, I could use some ideas.
Do I demo on a single stand-alone machine? (Linux on my Thinkpad?)
Nathan talked earlier about a "portable cluster" we could use to demo, too.

For 1.0 plans, I need to
a. update screen shots and instructions in help (suggestions welcome)
b. determine whether to put OpenMP tools in before PTP 1.0 release or not

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/07/2006 06:18          [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference
             PM                        Call Reminder

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi all,

A reminder that the monthly PTP conference call is coming up: