Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with rebuilt PTP (RC3?)

Beth,

There have been some major changes recently.

You need to check out the org.eclipse.ptp.orte.OS.ARCH and org.eclipse.ptp.debug.sdm.OS.ARCH fragments. In your case OS and ARCH are probably linux and x86 respectively.

After you have build the orte and sdm executables, you need to run the INSTALL script in each directory. This will copy the executable into the fragment directory.

PTP now only looks in the fragment directories for the executables.

Also, I suggest you start with a new workspace for the runtime eclipse. That way you won't get any bad preference values.

Greg