Re: [ptp-dev] Another try at a run: getting stuck

Clement,
Thanks for all your help!
My testing code is the sample (testMPI.c ??) in the ptp mpi help plugin.
I don't think all the processes all stopped on main, though.
I think i had to set a breakpoint near the beginning of the program
to get it to stop.
I will try again, probably tomorrow morning.

I head for the airport around 10:30 or 11:00 am ET, but will get email
on my trip, no problem.