Re: [polarsys-pmc] The Polarsys eplmp project is ready to go!

My apologies. I lost the thread regarding the initial contribution.

I haven't been able to determine the problem that's preventing the creation of the initial contribution through PolarSys. I will continue to investigate the problem.

In the meantime, the old system should work for this. Please use https://portal.eclipse.org. Navigate to the "Eclipse Projects" component, and click on your project there for a list of options that includes "create a CQ".

HTH,

Wayne