Re: [polarsys-pmc] ReqCycle 0.8.0 release: approval of the review material

+1

Thank you to update this information in the PMI, release review documentation, Wiki.

Benoît

Description : cid:image001.jpg@01D0154E.50D25B60

Learn more about the Engineering strategy and Performance Plan

Visit the Engineering Intranet