[polarsys-iwg] Planning the next Polarsys meeting

Dear all,

With our participation to EclipseCon in Boston and a busy time since I am back, I forgot to send a doodle to plan for the next Polarsys teleconference.
After the discussion at the end of the last teleconference, some of you have a teleconference planned today at 17:00, but this one is cancelled.

Here is the doodle to fill for the next Polarsys teleconference: http://www.doodle.com/37nwp8dgeqm9iuey
Please fill it soon so that we can choose a date at the beginning of next week.

I think that we need more than one hour to address our agenda including:
* News about Polarsys
* Membership
* New projects
* Upcoming events
* Status about the "Maturity Assessment Working Group" by Gaël Blondelle (see http://www.polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/MaturityAssessmentWG)
* Status about the "Proposals and Project migration" Working Group by Pierre Gaufillet (see http://www.polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/NewProjectsWG)
* Status about the "Project Planning Committee" Working Group by Alain Rossignol and Lei Pi (See http://www.polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/ProjectPlanningCommitteeWG)

So I plan for two hours even if I think that it would fit in 1h30.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle

Back to the top