Re: [polarsys-iwg] Kick-off meeting for Polarsys working groups

Dear all,

I remind you our meeting this afternoon at 17:00 about Polarsys Working Groups.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle

Le 15 mars 2013 à 15:24, Gaël Blondelle a écrit :

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation to this doodle.

We will have this teleconference on Thursday March 21st.

We will use the teleconference facility provided by the Eclipse Foundation:
* Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
* North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
* Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) +49-692-2224-6059
* France (local call anywhere in France) +33-17-070-8535
* UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806
* Switzerland (local call anywhere in Switzerland) +41-44-580-2115

Participant conference extension: 435, then enter pin 8314

* SIP clients can call 435@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 8314.

I look forward to talking to you.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle