Von: Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxx>
Datum: 1. Februar 2012 10:15:21 MEZ
Betreff: Information for the next OPEES Face 2 Face meeting in Bilbao

Dear all,

According to the Doodle, the Bilbao meeting will take place on 13th and 14th of March.

The agenda will be refined later, but here is a first draft:
 - Tuesday March 13th
      * 9:00 - 13:00    OPEES ITEA status and discussion (WP status)
      * 14:30 - 18:00  OPEES experimentation and Polarsys infrastructure meeting (with the participation of Ralph Mueller, the Eclipse infrastructure team and the external potential Polarsys members)
 - Wednesday March 14th
      * 9:00 - 13:00    Polarsys meeting (with the participation of Ralph Mueller and the external potential Polarsys members)
      * 14:30 - 16:00  Wrap up and closing of the meeting

Please contact me if you want to get a time slot in the agenda to talk about a specific topic.

Please fill in the following doodle to register for the different parts of the meeting and help us organize the meeting: http://www.doodle.com/yh8s7gvh9mpm58mn

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226