[plato-dev] Update about the purpose of the Eclipse Plato project re OSPO.Zone

Dear all,

You certainly subscribed to this mailing list when we announced the creation of the OSPO Alliance and I owe you a few clarifications about the purpose of the Eclipse Plato project and this mailing list.

Eclipse Plato is the Eclipse project, still under creation, where we will manage the development of the ospo.zone website and collaterals.

This is the mailing list for the dev team of the Eclipse Plato project that will be officially created on July 7th. If you want to be listed as an interested party, please let us know with a comment in the proposal.

Finally, this is the place where we will discuss technical issues about the code behind the ospo.zone website and associated content. If you want to concretely contribute to the website, that's the right place.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top