Re: [platform-ui-dev] Enhanced extensibility for the default text editor in Eclipse

Hi Sopot,

Sounds interesting. I always wondered why such "simple" editors like "kate" can do things Eclipse is unable to do.

Do you have an enhancement request for that? If not, can you please create one?

If I understood it right, given some 3rd party contribution is there, one would get some basic "syntax" support for C++ (for example) in default editor, without installing dedicated CDT tooling?

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov

> Gesendet: Montag, 27. Juni 2016 um 11:34 Uhr
> Von: "Sopot Cela" <scela@xxxxxxxxxx>
> An: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Betreff: [platform-ui-dev] Enhanced extensibility for the default text editor in Eclipse
>
> Platform UI developers,
>
> Me and Mickael Istria have been working on making it easier to extend the default text editor in Eclipse.
> [...]
> Let us know your thoughts,
>
> Sopot

Back to the top