Re: [platform-ui-dev] Policy of the Platform projects with regards to tests accessing non-public members

Hi,

By far the biggest performance problems I've seen in this space is the
reexporting who are in most regard the consequence of us using
Require-Bundle and afterwards splitting things up.

See https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg08132.html

If there's really a problem with Import-Package we should make the
Equinox guys aware of it. Currently Require-Bundle vs Import-Package is
anyways a mood discussion because we are not versioning packages at all.

Tom