Re: [platform-ui-dev] org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins

Hi,

I don't want to remove it at all, I just asked if it makes sense to remove it from the "Add Recommended..." feature in the PDE product editor. :-)

The real question is, since it is deprecated for end-users, does it make sense to add it as recommended to the start configuration? I understand that feature in the editor as making it easier for users to create a common start configuration (e.g. add ds and events since they need to be started early). And as dropins is deprecated it mainly is added as recommended while it is deleted in most of the cases.

Greez,
Dirk