Re: [platform-ui-dev] Using an existing View in an RCP App

The best place to get answers to RCP specific questions is in the RCP
newsgroup. This question has been aksed many times already <g>

First hit if you search for "navigator" in the rcp newsgroup:

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.rcp/msg02896.html

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

"Mantrach Amin" <amantrac@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/15/2005 06:05 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Using an existing View in an RCP App

I?m defining a specialized Resource Navigator I?m using in an RCP
Application. When I launch the RCP?The Resource View is displayed but the
labels (icons + text) for the tree is invisible such that seems to be
empty. If I start the Application in an Ide Workbench (So as plugin and no
more as RCP App.) everthing is displayed ok.

Some idea of the problem ?

Thanks.

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx