Re: [platform-ui-dev] Activities and Menus in Eclipse 3

Ksenya

These sound like bugs - please log a problem report to Bugzilla so that we
can follow up on them. I suspect the menu problem is a filtering that
needs to be applied.

Tod

Ksenya Lossiev <KSENYA@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx