Re: [platform-ui-dev] How can we control same action button from Package Explorer and an Editor?

What I meant is that you have to change the existing XML definition
(restricted to IFiles ending with .test) and handle the enablement yourself
since as far as I know it is not possible to do what you want by using XML
only.

Dani

             Sumit Sarkar
             <sumits@xxxxxxxxx
             t>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-ui-dev-a                                          cc
             dmin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-ui-dev] How can we
             04.01.2004 19:18          control same action button from
                                       Package Explorer and an Editor?

             Please respond to
             platform-ui-dev@e
                clipse.org

Hi Dani,

Thanks for your reply. But in my case the action button never gets
enabled when editor
area is active. It gets only activated when Package Explorer is active
and a single ".test"
file is selected.

Thanks,
sumit