Re: [platform-ui-dev] 2.1 plugin developer documentations

Joseph,

This is a good idea, although it would make sense to do it for all
components, not just Platform UI.
I'll bring it up with the other component leads.  Unfortunately we're down
to the wire for 2.1 so this may not make it in.
If not, this is something we should post to the Development Resources
sections of the team pages.

Nick

Joseph Khalil/Egypt/Contr/IBM@IBMEG
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx