Re: [platform-ui-dev] Change to workbench lifecycle?

Everywhere else in my code, I call getSite().getPage() so I'm not sure why I
wasn't doing that in the initialization code. Replacing the getActivePage()
call with getSite().getPage() fixed my problem.

It's still worth noting, for clients of getActivePage(), that I'd been using
that code for a long time and it never returned null until recent builds.

Thanks,
- Jared

On Friday 07 February 2003 11:57 am, Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> As a general rule, getActiveWindow() and getActivePage() should be avoided
> if at all possible.
> An action or part should know its context (i.e. part.getSite().getPage())
> and should pass it through the code to where it's needed.

Back to the top