[platform-swt-dev] Reparenting a Cocoa App. on Mac OS/X?

Hi all,

Does anybody have an example of reparenting a native OSX app. in SWT? i've managed to get it working on Windows but not on OSX so far.  It's kind of urgent (isn't everything!) so i'd appreciate any help or pointers.  I looked at the Safari class as that seems to do it but I don't have access to the methods required in the OS class.

I'm sure somebody has done this before.. ?

Regards,

Andrew.

Back to the top