Re: [platform-swt-dev] C++ Toolkit for SWT

First to answer your question, there is a project at http://www.pure-native.com/ that takes an SWT release and converts it to C++ for use in C++ apps (note: win32 only).

However, if I understand your question correctly, you'll be writing/re-writing your UI in SWT from scratch, and you want your app to run as an eclipse plug-in, right?  If so, I would suggest writing your UI using SWT's java implementation.  This will make the integration of your UI into eclipse straight-forward, and will be cross-platform.  You would then use JNI to interact with the application logic that you want to preserve from your existing C++ app.

Grant

Back to the top