Re: [platform-swt-dev] Selection in TableViewer

Hi Oliver,

Use questions should be asked at the SWT newsgroup. What you are looking for is owner draw of Tables where you can erase the selection.

Please read through this article:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-CustomDrawingTableAndTreeItems/index.html

In JFace 3.3 we added a specialized LabelProvider for OwnerDrawing. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/JFaceSnippets for a lot of examples.

Tom

Oliver Pfau schrieb:
Hi,

I am really new in the SWT development. I don't know how to solve my
problem. In a column in a TableViewer there is a ColorCellEditor. When
the focus is lost, the background of each cell in this column is painted
in the chosen color. The TableViewers properites are SWT.SINGLE |
SWT.BORDER | SWT.FULL_SELECTION | SWT.H_SCROLL | SWT.V_SCROLL);
When I select one row, the color of the column which is showing the
chosen color is overwritten by the selection color and always grey in my
case. How can I avoid that the selection is not shown in the color
column ?

Thanks,
Oliver