Re: [platform-swt-dev] Showing table in a Combo

... interesting so is there a bugzilla for this? Maybe we could get this feature one day or another?

Tom

Steve Northover schrieb:

... actually, it is possible to do on some platforms. We just haven't had time to implement it and add the API to SWT.

*Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 10:55 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	Re: [platform-swt-dev] Showing table in a Combo

Hi,

There's a proposed Combo for Nebula that is forked from CCombo. Search
the newsgroup archives for a reference.

Tom