Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa SWT Questions

> I have just got up and running with the Cocoa SWT from CVS.

Great!  :)

>  - is there a road map with milestones?

Sorry - no. We don't have any time budgeted for Cocoa for this round.
We're asking for contributions from the community. See:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/

>  - is there a check-list of which examples work with Cocoa SWT?

No, but if you have a look through the bug reports for SWT Cocoa, you can
see which examples have been tried and what problems were encountered.
Here's a bugzilla search link to give you all open SWT Cocoa bug reports:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Eclipse&product=Platform&component=SWT&op_sys=Mac+OS+X+-+Cocoa&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Thanks!
Carolyn

[platform-swt-dev] Cocoa SWT Questions

Andre-John Mas
to:
platform-swt-dev
01/29/2008 07:57 PM

Sent by:
platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have just got up and running with the Cocoa SWT from CVS. I have
given a few examples a go and now have a few questions:
  - is there a road map with milestones?
  - is there a check-list of which examples work with Cocoa SWT?

Andre