[platform-swt-dev] image in cell of table

Hi,
  I have problem with image in cell of table. I have table viewer,
implemented label provider and content provider. One column in the table
has cell editor CheckboxCellEditor. I want to have in each row of table
(there is CheckboxCellEditor) other resolution image but doesn't work
(e.g. in one row of table image with resolution 30x16 pixel and in other
row image with 60x16 pixel...in same column).
How do I do?

Reason: I need offset text in cell (which has CheckboxCellEditor) so I put
 into cell images (this image there is need) with various width in front
text. Simply I need in one cell text and image...and sometimes have text
and image offset in cell.

Thank you for advice.

Martin

Back to the top