[platform-swt-dev] Is there a way to change/set SWT Browser's locale?

Hi all,
Some web pages with G11n supported will return contents according to the client browser's locale. In my Windows XP Chinese version, I build my RCP application with en_US as RCP's NL, while using SWT browser to visit those kind of web pages, it just returns the Chinese content. This behavior is not consistant with en_US setting for application. Is there a way (Ole/Automation call?) to set/change Browser's locale setting? Especially for MS IE based SWT browser on windows.

Regards!
Jeff Wu

Back to the top