Re: [platform-swt-dev] using filter to implement paging

You should ask this on the eclipse.platform _newsgroup_.

"Janice Tan" <tan.janice@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2006 05:19 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] using filter to implement paging

hi,

how is the filter used in the tableviewer to implement paging? does this mean that i have to create different tables and tableviewers to display each of my table pages?

also, if i want my table in my tableviewer to have a vertical scroll, how can this be done? i currently have a table which only displays about 40 lines and the remaining lines get cut off.

platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx