[platform-swt-dev] Table with SWT.HIDE_SELECTION style

Hi,

I need precise description about Table with the SWT.HIDE_SELECTION style.
I'm not sure how actually Table should act in this case.

When SWT.FULL_SELECTION is set I can change a row of the table clicking on
each cell of the row
and when row is selected, the row is highlighted.

When SWT.HIDE_SELECTION is set I can change a row only by clicking first
cell of the row, and only this first cell
is highlighted. It can be a bit confusing for the user.

I thought that in the HIDE_SELECTION mode highlighted should be switched
off and as in the FULL_SELECTION mode
row can be selected by clicking on any cell of the row.

--
Szymon Brandys

Back to the top