[platform-swt-dev] a question on Tableviewer

Hello,I got a problem of updating the tableview.

When the element in the model is changed and I call
tableViewer.update(task,null); the view is suppose to update itself. But
it was not working. I also call  tableViewer.refresh(), but still no
luck.But I can add or remove a element by calling tableViewer.add(task)
or tableViewer.remove(task) and it works.Do you guys have any suggestion
on this updating problem? Thanks a lot.

Yan

Back to the top