Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling of GCJ and SWT under MacOS X

  I should have more closely read your mail.

> When I compile a Hello World program using gcj, like so :
>
> gcj Test.java -o Test --classpath /usr/share/java/libgcjxxx.jar:$CLASSPATH
> --main=Test -lgcj
>
> Then it compiles fine and the output from the program is as expected.

  If this works fine, then what's the problem?

> But. When I try to link against the libswt-carbon-xxxx.jnilib all hell breaks
> loose. I have tried to make a symlink from *.jnilib to *.dylib and even to
> .a. When I do a file on the jnilib it says it's a bundle.

  SWT will dynamically load libswt-carbon-xxx.jnilib itself.  You just need
to ship the jnilib with your SWT application.  It is not indented to be
linked statically into the executable.

  -Billy

Back to the top