Re: [platform-swt-dev] looking into SWT 3.0 M8 for native compilation with GCJ

iRATE radio uses GCJ to make native SWT builds. I think they have put off using SWT 3.0 for some reason or other, and are also having trouble getting it to work on Windows.

I'm sure the iRATE developers would be interested to collaborate with other people tring to make GCJ builds.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/

Back to the top