Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and GdkEvent

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 00:04, Veronika Irvine wrote:
> You need to have the swt-pi.jar as well as the swt.jar in the classpath.

Hello Veronika, hello Felipe!

That was really stupid of me! This did it! I only had the PI shared
object but not the according Java libs. The funny thing is, i did
everything according to a cross-platform tutorial. I see two reasons:
the writer never did a Linux test or these units once were one. However,
I do not want to blame anyone; en contraire.
Btw.: what does stand the "pi" for? Process instructions? Platform
independent? If so, i think it is for the Gdk aka XLib wrapper for GTK.
That would be my guess, kind of correct?

Thus, a big thank you!

--
greetings,                   |  /"\
                             |  \ /  ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign
Timo                         |   X     Against HTML Mail
--
PUBLIC KEY:
D8279D57     Timo Boewing  <blazko@xxxxxxxxx> 2002/09/25

Back to the top