[platform-swt-dev] Seeking Eclipse Plug-in Developer

Title: Message
Our Company Metaphor Solutions (www.metaphorsol.com) would like to develop an Eclipse plug-in for an IDE to our Speech Conversation Manager. Our Conversation Manager interfaces with Voice XML platforms for automated speech response applications. We are looking for a developer with previous Ecplise plug-in development experience. If you are interested in working on this on a project basis, please email us directly at jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and include your resume. Please do not reply on this public mailing list.

- Michael

Back to the top