Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X support in 3.0

The other option is to keep your workspaces outside of your eclipse
directory and use the -data "workspace dir" option when starting Eclipse.
That way you never have to move your projects around when you install a
new version of eclipse.

ie. /eclipse -data "c:\workspaces\foo"

-Jesse

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>