[platform-swt-dev] Eclipse-like docking window support?

Hi,

I'm wondering if I can just reuse the docking window UI architecture of
Eclipse, without buying into the whole Workbench/editor/view separation
paradigm, so that I can built my own application using SWT/JFace that
looks like Eclipse.

In other words, Eclipse has reusable UI layers called SWT and JFace. Is
there any higher reusable UI layer above JFace in Eclipse?

    +----------------------------------+
    |                                  |
    +----------------------+           |
    |                      |           |