[platform-swt-dev] The SWT constants class needs to be split apart

Why are all of the constants still declared in one place, the SWT class?  This is a common source for mistakes.

I'm trying to make a jface.Dialog (Not SWT's Dialog) that I open multiple times.  But, on subsequent opens, the Shell comes up with some large default size.  After debugging, I found that jface.Window (the superclass) is improperly setting a resize flag.  It should not be setting this flag, because it *tries* to remove its resize listener here:

protected void initializeBounds() {
        if (resizeListener != null) {
                shell.removeListener(SWT.RESIZE,resizeListener);
        }

But, it should be "SWT.Resize", lowercase.  This is a bug in the workbench.

Back to the top